A powerful mix of custom e-Learning and Blended Learning offers the perfect environment for today’s learners.
e-Learning is instructional material that is delivered via computer, often through the Internet or Intranet. It is typically a self-paced program, allowing employees to complete a course at their own speed, without requiring an instructor.
Blended learning is e-Learning that is augmented by other learning mediums, such as face-to-face and/or m-Learning. Blended learning programs are extremely effective because they allow you to teach both what the employee needs to know and how it is applied to their role in the workplace.
e-Learning and blended learning have become the modes of choice for today’s learners, because they are:
- Proven and reliable methods of delivering instructional material
- Consistent in quality
- Quickly and easily adaptable across any type of device
- Accessible anywhere you can get Wi-Fi and/or Internet connection
- Easily transportable to other learning management systems (LMS)
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Able to track the level of competency
If you’re looking for a rich, well-rounded training experience for your employees, Educaster™ is exactly what you need.
Feel free to contact us to discuss our e-learning and blended learning offers. We’ll answer any questions you may have and help you find the right solution for your organisational learning needs. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised as we explain in detail how it can work for your company. Call us on 02 9114 9998 or 1300 55 66 92